Friday 22 June 2012

Support

Personal experience ensures we all know just how bad it is to not have support in this life. Yet it is so easy to perpetuate the cycle and just not give a damn. It's easy to care; but somehow, we just don't. I am making it my top priority to give my people all the time and support they need. Period.

I will not hand down to my loved ones what society, TV and governments fed me.

They leave you with no choice but the last resort. There's always something they try to distort. Always passing judgement in their heads holding court. There's nowhere left to turn when you need some support.


P.S. This record was released by Victory Records in the late 90s and is a VERY good example of heavy hardcore "like it used to be". An overlooked record indeed. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment